Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day at the Capitol

 
 

My brother Dozer and I had great day in Austin yesterday.  We attended our agency's Rural Fire Advisory Council Meet and Greet, so we got to hang out at the Capitol all afternoon.  We met so many new friends and they asked a lot of great questions that even stumped me at times.  But my partner, Officer Lemmon and Dozer's partner, Officer Pierce filled everyone in on how we will help our agency track arsonists, find lost childern and elderly people using our great sense of smell. 

All the smells, I mean, petting was great. 
We can't wait to visit schools around the state!

 
It was so great to see my bro after a few weeks apart.
 


Got a little grassy from all the playing we did but
that didn't stop us from getting our picture taken.



We sure were tuckered out by the end of the day!


 
We had a great day and can't wait for our next adventure of meeting more citizens of this great state.  We are off  to College Station today to have more pictures taken and to see our friends at our Headquarters office.  Thanks again to everyone who came out to meet us in Austin, it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment